|About 1906 Mr Dimes built a row of 6 shops and houses on Kings Road between Clarence Road and Albert Street known as Broadway Parade. in 1908 Number 4 was purchased by Mr Redpath who sublet the upper floor to the Broadway Club. The Club itself was located above what are the old Roe Engineering premises and there is still concrete plinth showing the name of the Parade today. In 1933 the entire block was put up for sale and shortly after the Club moved to the current site where a dedicated club house was built.
The Club has constantly evolved to meet with the needs of members most recently with the introduction of the Loyalty Discount Card Scheme